Attendees: Kayte, Jeff, Jim, Kristi, Joan, Allison, Becky
Recap of the Events of the Year
1. Woodbury Library -Feb/March
2. Woodbury Expo – art to exhibit, volunteers for booth (Becky and maybe 1 more to volunteer.) End of April/early May–nope it is Saturday, March 19, 2016
3. Wildwood Library Show – Sept
4. Woodbury Central Park Art Show – November
5. Woodbury Community Theater Fundraiser Art Show – opening of the holiday show – early Dec
Discussion of AOW tasks/jobs:
1. Membership list
3. Finance – Joan offered to help
4. Website – Rebecca wants to do this, Joan offered to help
5. PR – Becky will keep doing
7. Communications…reminders, etc
8. What else?? Please make note or send ideas to Becky or Rebecca
Discussion on art contests
1. Earth Day – maybe for next year, needs to be developed and defined, maybe work w/Woodbury Bulletin and/or Woodbury Library – Evelyn? Joan?
2. Woodbury 50th Anniversary celebration – discussion of a family art project to be auctioned off (judged?), possibly art contest for individuals. Possible projects from ideas shared before or from Woodbury Bulletin Editor: fish, Adirondack chair, bench, bird house.
3. Woodbury Days – poster contest, flyer cover or button design contest. Contact Randy Roberts at Bulletin office in Hastings. Maybe have a booth for AOW.
4. Woodbury Bulletin is supportive of all of these and willing to help. Maybe WCT would too.
· Becky follow up w/Michelle at WCT about Woodbury Expo
· Joan to compile list with contacts for shows she is participating in and aware of
· Joan to gather contact info for the St Paul Art Crawl to share